From Health Care Homes wiki
Health Care Homes practices must:
- Participate in the Health Care Homes training program.
- Use the patient identification tool.
- Register and connect to the My Health Record system, and:
- Ensure all enrolled patients have a My Health Record.
- contribute up-to-date clinically relevant information to patients’ My Health Record.
- Develop, implement and regularly review each patient’s shared care plan.
- Provide care coordination using a team-based approach.
- Ensure that all team members have roles which utilise their qualifications and allow them to work to their scope of practice.
- Provide enhanced in-house access for enrolled patients through in-hours support.
- Ensure that enrolled patients have access to after hours care and are aware of how to access after-hours care.
- Collect data for the evaluation of stage one and for internal quality improvement processes.
Also see the Readiness checklist.